Thursday, February 27, 2014

Play a game, train the brain



The human brain not only manages all the bodily functions, it also sorts out all our feelings and emotions which we go through in our day to day life.
Your brain does best with a challenge, something to think about sometimes. By offering your brain a challenge this results in a better performing brain.
The same daily task will tire you brain out and even lead to mental stagnancy. There is a simple solution to this; brain training, or brain games.
There is nothing quite like these brain games to give your brain an intense workout.


It doesn't take long for your brain to begin responding to these types of games. With consistant daily effort in training your brain you will see noticable differences in focus, memory and comprehension.
One of the more popular websites to find brain training games is Lumosity.com which I highly recommend.




Personally I have a few other options as backup for when I am away from a computer.

I usually have a sudoku and/or wordsearch around my house. I also have a rubix cube. Little games like this help to keep my mind busy and challenged.


I hope that you too can enjoy the benefits of brain training.
For additional memory boosting information visit betterthinking.info

No comments:

Post a Comment